- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW 3801 is an oil free chemical solution designed as a lubricant for metal forming operations on ferrous metals and stainless steels. KLENEDRAW 3801 was formulated to perform on some of the most difficult stamping and drawing operations. It penetrates and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary lubrication film and also offers chemical extreme pressure characteristics.
KLENEDRAW 3801 can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 15 to 1 with tap water. It can be applied using JET-SET hydraulic spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods.
- Performs heavy duty operations at extended dilutions.
- Provides good weld through without cleaning.
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, fats, oils or greases.
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions
- Replaces straight compounded oils
- Mixes easily with water and is enviromentally friendly.