- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4801 is a synthetic solution formulated as a lubricant for metal stamping and drawing operations. It does not contain petroleum oil or chlorinated paraffins. KLENEDRAW W-4801 will provide lubrication for tooling doing very heavy duty metal forming operations. It has excellent wetting characteristics and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary and chemical extreme pressure lubricating film. KLENEDRAW W-4801 cleans easily in low temperature aqueous wash systems and is approved for e-coat paint lines.
KLENEDRAW W-4801 can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 19:1 with water. Add KLENEDRAW W-4801 to water and mix until it forms a pure solution with the water. It can be applied using JET-SET hydraulic airless spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods. Clean in aqueous wash systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A at a low concentration.
- Preforms heavy duty operations at extended dilutions
- Produces an extreme pressure lubricating film.
- Affords excellent in-process rust protection.
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions
- Weld through without cleaning
- No hazardous ingrediants and is very operator friendly.