- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER A-719 is a petroleum-based product formulated for heavy duty metal stamping and drawing operations. It has unique wetting properties in combination with chlorinated extreme pressure additives. The chemistry of TOWER A-719 is especially suitable for use on stainless steel and high strength ferrous metals. TOWER A-719 is designed for high speed stamping, perforating, multi-stage forming, and drawing applications.
TOWER A-719 should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, roller coater, or in recirculating systems. TOWER A-719 can be removed by aqueous wash systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Contains no hazardous ingrediants
- Excellent high speed stamping lubricant
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions.
- Is designed for heavy duty operations
- Exhibits excellent surface wetting and anti-galling characteristics
- Offers low odor characterisitics at high temperatures