- There are no alternate images available for this product.
LS-H-220 is an emulsifiable, chlorine and sulfur-free lubricant designed for use in a variety of metal forming operations. Under most conditions LS-H-220 will not stain or generate white rust on aluminum or zinc coated metals. LS-H-220 is suitable for use on copper alloys. LS-H-220 is effective in operations that include, blanking, drawing, forming, and roll forming. LS-H-220 produces a high strength film on the metal surfaces.
LS-H-220 can be used as a straight concentrate, or up to 20:1 dilution with water. To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation. LS-H-220 can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, roller coater, recirculating systems, or similar methods.
- Does not contain chlorine or sulfur
- Contains no hazardous ingrediants
- Provides excellent in process rust protection
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions
- Reduces aluminum oxide generation on aluminum
- Does not stain copper alloys