- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 9850-TD is a die lubricant formulated for heavy duty metal forming operations. It has unique wetting properties in combination with sulfur-chlorinated extreme pressure additives. The chemistry of TOWERDRAW 9850-TD is suitable for tough stainless steel forming operations and for use on high strength ferrous metals. It provides lubrication at extreme temperatures without objectionable odors or smoke. TOWERDRAW 9850-TD is designed for transfer press operations and other multi-stage forming, drawing and deep drawing applications.
TOWERDRAW 9850-TD should be used as supplied from the drum. TOWERDRAW 9850-TD can be applied by drip, roller coater, or in recirculating systems. It can be removed from parts in alkaline cleaners, such as TOWERDRAW 42-A, running at temperatures of 130F or more.
- Contains no hazardous ingrediants
- Performs at extreme temperatures
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- Excellent surface wetting and anti-galling characteristics
- Has low odor charactersitics at high temperatures
- Receives excellent operator acceptance