- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW AA-609 is a disappearing metalforming compound. TOWERDRAW AA-609 provides boundary film lubrication, flushing and cooling for metalforming operations such as stamping, drawing and roll forming. Parts made with TOWERDRAW AA-609 will have a very light residue but are typically clean enough for secondary operations or final assembly.
TOWERDRAW AA-609 should be use as received and can be applied by drip, roller coater or airless spray systems. It is suitable for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, painted and vinyl clad materials. TOWERDRAW AA-609 conforms with paragraph 178.3910 of Title 21, Food and Drugs, published by the Office of Federal register; wherein certain substances may be used as surface lubricants on metal that may have food contact, provided the residual does not exceed 0.015 milligrams per square inch.
- Very light residue. Typically parts do not require cleaning
- Minimal residue characteristics
- Excellent flusing and cooling properties
- Conforms to Incidental Food Contact restrictions.