- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5851-E is a heavy duty, emulsifiable, metal forming lubricant formulated for use on
applications requiring chlorine-free chemistry. It is effective on multi-stage forming, piercing, drawing,
deep drawing operations that previously required highly chlorinated lubricants. TOWERPRO 5851-E
uses technically advanced additive technology, having unique characteristics, producing a high strength
lubricating film on metal surfaces. It provides excellent tool life without the use of chlorinated extreme
pressure additives. TOWERPRO 5851-E leaves a light non-sticky film that provides in-process rust
Non-Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 5851-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with water.
Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. It forms an emulsion that resists bacterial attack, foul
odors, and it is low misting. TOWERPRO 5851-E is used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys,
stainless steel, and aluminum. It can be applied by airless spray, roll coater, and drip methods.
TOWERPRO 5851-E is easy to remove in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner such as
- Does not contain Chlorine or Hazardous Ingrediants
- Performs heavy duty metal forming operations
- Reduces metal pickup and improves part quality
- Provides excellent in-process rust protection
- Leaves a light, non-sticky residue
- Cleans easily in alkaline solutions