- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TUBEFORM 570 is a chemical solution formulated particularly for Tube Mill Operations on all types of metal. TUBEFORM 570 offers excellent corrosion protection for a wide variety of metals, including galvanized, galvanneal, aluminized, aluminum, cold and hot roll steel and yellow metals. It is operator-friendly and very stable in a wide variety of waters. Having excellent cooling characteristics, TUBEFORM 570 allows for efficient dissipation of heat generated during the welding phase of tube production. An advanced preservative package ensures long sump life and keeps all tube mill equipment and coolant lines free from accumulation of fungus or mold.
TUBEFORM 570 is designed to be used with water at dilutions between 9:1 (10%) and 19:1 (5%). Typically, 13:1 (7%) is recommended as a good starting dilution. For secondary operations, beginning dilutions may vary, depending upon the relative severity of each specific operation.
- Does not contain chlorine, nitrites, phenols
- Resists attack by bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Protects against white rust on galvanized and zinc coated materials
- Has low foam characteristics
- Does not form sticky deposits on equipment
- Does not contain petroleum oill and provides good tramp oil rejection