- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TUBEFORM 580 is a synthetic coolant and lubricant formulated particularly for Tube Mill Operations. TUBEFORM 580 offers excellent corrosion protection for a wide variety of metals, including galvanized, galvanneal, aluminized, aluminum, cold and hot rolled steel and yellow metals. It is operator-friendly and very stable in a wide variety of waters. Having excellent cooling characteristics, TUBEFORM 580 allows for efficient dissipation of heat generated during the welding phase of tube production. An advanced preservative package ensures long sump life and keeps all tube mill equipment and coolant lines free from accumulation of fungus or mold.
TUBEFORM 580 is designed to be used with water at dilutions between 9:1 (10%) and 19:1 (5%). Typically, 13:1 (7%) is recommended as a good starting dilution. For secondary operations, beginning dilutions may vary, depending upon the relative severity of each specific operation.
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, or paraffin wax
- Provides excellent in-process rust protection
- Resists attack from bacteria, fungi and mold
- Protects against white rust on galvanized and zinc coated materials
- Does not form sticky deposits on equipment
- Done not contain petroleum oil and provides good tramp oil rejection